In 2016, OSK-ShipTech A/S will celebrate the company's 50th anniversary.
In 2015, OSK-ShipTech acquired consultant naval architects A/S Jørgen Petersen and its employees.
In June, Her Royal Princess Isabella named the Samsø Ferry designed by OSK-ShipTech A/S.
In July, OSK-ShipTech and OSK-Offshore was jointly ISO 9001-certified.
In April, OSK-ShipTech A/S together with FJORD LINE A/S won the SHIPPAX AWARD 2014 for the conversion of m/v OSLOFJORD.
OSK-ShipTech celebrated Managing Director, Anders Ørgård Hansen's 10 year anniversary (though a bit late).
In 2014, OSK-ShipTech signed contract with GSI China to design worlds most powerful LNG-ferry
OSK-ShipTech joined the largest ever Danish maritime green innovation project; Blue INNOship.
OSK-ShipTech embarked on contract for heading up tender process for new generation of passenger vessels for Tanzanian Lakes.
In 2013, OSK-ShipTech's Copenhagen office moved to its current address on Bryggervangen, Copenhagen OE.
In 2011, the joint venture company Lo-Noise ApS was founded. This company designs and builds cofferdams to reduce the waterborne noise arising when monopiles are being driven into the seabed.
In 2010, the sister company OSK-Offshore A/S was established to concentrate on tasks for the offshore industry such as loading plans, transportation of monopiles, seafastening, and seakeeping analysis.
Sister company Lo-Noise was founded. This company designs and builds cofferdams to reduce the waterborne noise arising when monopiles are being driven into the seabed.
Development projects continued and comprised design of ferries and implementation and supervision of projects for newbuilding and rehabilitation of ferries in Vietnam, Cambodia and Bangladesh.
The company embarked on two new areas of work:
- Offshore - conversion of a container vessel to a crane vessel for transport of windmills
- Mega Yachts: building supervision of a 63 m yacht/exploration vessel and modification of the original design for a second newbuilding. A total of three yachts were built in Denmark.
In February 2008, the company’s main office moved to Balticagade at the port of Aarhus. The company now has a base in Aarhus, a new office in Copenhagen and project offices at various locations around the world where projects are in progress.
1st July 2003, Anders Ørgård Hansen became the new owner and managing director of the company and in August 2004, the activities of the maritime consulting company ShipTech A/S Copenhagen were taken over.
The company’s activities included assistance to
- the Marine Home Guard in development of their fleet of 24 home guard vessels
- the Danish Police Force in development and design of three newbuildings, rehabilitation of a fourth unit, as well as subsequent technical management of the entire fleet of Police vessels in Greenland
- ESVAGT A/S in development of a modern fleet of rescue vessels
- Design and supervision of ferry and shipyard building projects in Vietnam and Cambodia
- Transport studies in Africa and the Far East
In 1993, the company moved to new offices at Rolighedsvej 30 in Risskov.
During the period 1981 to 1993, the company worked on assignments in the inland water and shipyard sector of Bangladesh in connection with local construction of ferries and landing stations and the supply of Ro-Ro ferries and landing stations constructed in Denmark. Simultaneously, OSK was also engaged in the development of design for fishing vessels for Greenland and the Faroe Islands, as well as in providing assistance to Danida in connection with the rehabilitation of vessels and ferries in East and West Africa.